We invite you to browse the Community Use section of our website, where community users, organizations and associations can begin to get their answers to questions such as:
- How does the Richmond Olympic Oval fit into the City’s already excellent network of Parks and Recreation facilities?
- How can my group gain access to the Oval? Does my group qualify for a Community Partner rate?
- Which groups are already using the venue?
- How can school groups gain access?
- What is there for seniors to do at the Oval?
- Is the Oval accessible for persons with disabilities?
Use the navigation at the top of this page to begin your discovery of the Oval now.