Grabbing Gold Workshop:
From Goal Setting to Achievement
Early Bird Rate Extended Until September 22nd!
Elevate your achievements. Maximise your fulfilment. Work better. Plan better. Play better. Be better.
Friday, October 20, 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm
Be inspired to set big goals and learn how to make a roadmap to achieve them, with Business Consultant Adam Kreek who has achieved the ultimate sport goal – an Olympic Gold Medal.
Kreek has applied the lessons of sport to business to become one of the best motivational speakers in North America. His company, KreekSpeak Business Solutions, regularly consults Fortune 500 companies, governments, and highly-motivated entrepreneurs.
During this facilitated workshop learning will be reinforced with inspiring stories from Adam’s sport career. Participants will be guided to look back at their achievements, remove the fear of failure, look forward to identify big goals, learn how to break those goals into small milestones, systematize the small steps towards goal achievement, and put accountability mechanisms in place. In addition to these valuable tools, participants will leave highly motivated to achieve.
Highly motivated professionals who would like to see both career growth and personal growth are encouraged to register.
- Optional Morning Workout with Adam at 7:00am
- Optional Richmond Olympic Oval Tour at 4:15pm
- Meals: morning coffee & refreshments, lunch, afternoon coffee & refreshments
- Access to the Olympic Experience, Canada’s only Olympic Museum
- 7-Day Olympic Oval Trial Membership
- Goal Note-Book and Pen
Early Bird Rate (until September 22, 2017)
- Individual Ticket = $185 (save $10 per ticket)
- Table of Eight = $1400 (save $20 per ticket)
For questions please contact:
Kristina Macdonald, Program Manager, Olympic Experience