The Oval is pleased to partner with Olympic Bronze medalist and presumed Gold Medalist Christine Girard, to offer a unique opportunity to train like an Olympian, with an Olympian.
Christine will be conducting this intensive one-day Olympic Weightlifting clinic, which is designed to help athletes of all levels increase their technical knowledge of the sport’s two competitive lifts – the snatch and the clean-and-jerk.
Through practical instruction and education, Christine (NCCP Level 2 Certified) will focus on:
- Optimal warm up and stretching
- Technique and technical coaching for the “snatch” and the “clean and jerk”
- Rules and regulations of the sport, structure of competitions
- Personalized, individual instruction
- Sharing her experiences competing on the world stage
Participants will gain a concrete understanding of the sport and how Olympic Weightlifting training increases speed, strength and flexibility. Participants will receive coaching tools that can be utilized in future workouts.
Clean & Jerk Clinic – Sunday October 15, 2017
Time: 9AM – 12PM
Click here to register
For more information please call 778.296.1426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org