Power Skating Programs
Technical skill development the Leslie Global Sports way:
Inclusive, passionate, without fear of failure, positive reinforcement, constructive correction. Rep level skaters will participate in on-ice technical sessions focusing our first 30 minutes on our feet (technical skating) and our second half incorporating stick and puck handling. The program will go far beyond fundamental skating & puck handling skills to focus on advanced movement patterns, creative moves and game application needed in high level hockey. Puck skills, passing, various game/position specific shot variations,competition, battling, puck protection all in supportive and professional environment where kids will thrive and want more! We engage players with mutual respect, honesty, integrity, and passion. Our goal is to inspire players to dream big and help craft their personal and athletic goals.
‣ Technical advanced skating
‣ Technical advanced game situation shooting
‣ Constructive feedback & attention to detail
‣ Professional & organized. Start to finish.
When: Oct 4 to Dec 20, 2017
Where: Richmond Olympic Oval**
Time: Wednesdays 5:15-6:15pm
Cost: Players $324- 12 sessions. Goalies $120- 12 sessions.
• Mike Sommer: 604.240.7484 • Nate Leslie: 778.385.2762 • Justine Cheng: 778.296.1421 (register with Justine or at www.ovalhp.ca and search for ‘power skating’)
**Program ran on 1/2 ice to allow sharing of cost and ice with another program. We do this effectively & without loss of quality to program. References available upon request from high level past participants.