YYoga is a network of yoga studio and lifestyle centres committed to creating happier, healthier people connected to themselves and others. We are the largest corporately owned yoga company in Canada and currently operate ten centres with over 800 classes a week. We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about cleanliness, yoga and building community to join our Centre Volunteer Team.
The Centre Volunteer is responsible for delivering the YYoga Guest Service Philosophy of Invite, Engage, Expand to all YYoga guests, via the maintenance and upkeep of YYoga facilities. By focusing on the guest experience within our facilities, maintaining their centre’s space at the highest standard and facilitating the smooth coordination of daily operations, the Centre Volunteer will contribute to ensuring that their YYoga Centre exceeds our guest’s expectations and delivers an amazing experience every time.
● Experience practicing yoga
● Previous experience in the Hospitality or Health and Wellness Industries an asset
● Ability to get along and communicate with diverse personalities, tactful & mature
● Team player that is task oriented and enjoys physically active work
● Pays attention to details
● Demonstrated ability to manage their time and responsibilities while offering excellent guest service
● Ability to meet the specific and ongoing needs of the centre(s) operating schedules
● Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Centre Volunteer position
● First aid and/or CPR certificate an asset
YYoga are currently accepting applications for positions at Richmond Terra Nova and Richmond Olympic Oval – set to open January 2015.
Please email your resume and cover letter including availability to email@example.com. In the subject line please indicate “Centre Volunteer for: Richmond”.
We thank you in advance for your interest in working with YYoga, but we will only be contacting successful candidates for the interview process.