As an Oval Member or past Oval program participant, you can now manage your account online through our registration website! This provides you with several great benefits, including:
Update Your Payment Information
Managing your payment information online is quick and easy. To add OR update your credit card information, please review the following instructions:
1. Log into your Richmond Oval membership account at richmondoval.ca. Click “Login” located at the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to “Finance Info” and click “New”.
- A) Start by clicking the “default” box. This will ensure that your future membership payments get charged to your updated credit card.
- B) Fill in the “Holder Name” field as it appears on your credit card.
- C) Fill in all fields in the “Credit Card Detail” section.
- D) Click “Save”.
Update Your Account Information
Submit Your Membership Hold Request
At no cost, members can place a hold on their membership up to twice per calendar year for a cumulative total of four months. To submit your hold request, please visit the front desk a minimum of 5 days before your hold start date. Membership holds for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the range of absence. Medical holds will not be included in the annual hold entitlement. For inquiries regarding membership holds, please email us.