As an Oval Member or past Oval program participant, you can now manage your account online through our registration website! This provides you with several great benefits, including:
Update Your Payment Information
Managing your payment information online is quick and easy. To add OR update your credit card information, please review the following instructions:
1. Log into your Richmond Oval membership account at richmondoval.ca. Click “Login” located at the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to “Finance Info” and click “New”.
- A) Start by clicking the “default” box. This will ensure that your future membership payments get charged to your updated credit card.
- B) Fill in the “Holder Name” field as it appears on your credit card.
- C) Fill in all fields in the “Credit Card Detail” section.
- D) Click “Save”.
Update Your Account Information
Manage Your Online Oval Account Log-In
If you are an existing member without an active online Oval log-in, please visit or call the front desk at 778-296-1400 and a customer service representative will activate your account. Please note that for members accessing their Oval accounts through a phone or tablet, your device must have the most recent software update installed. Please search the web for instructions on how to update the software for your particular device.
If you are experiencing difficulties with an active online log-in, please follow the steps below.
- First, clear your browser cache history. For instructions on how to do this, please google search some instructions for your particular browser. For example, Chrome users would search “How to clear browser cache for Chrome”.
- Try logging in again.
- If you cannot log-in, click “Forgot your password?” and follow the password reset instructions that will be sent to your email. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to receive the password reset email.
- If you do not receive the log-in instructions email to your primary inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
- If you do not receive your password reset email after 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Email subject: Cannot reset log-in
- Member Name:
- Member Number:
- Log-in Email:
- If there is an error message that results, please attach a screenshot of the error message to your email.
Submit Your Membership Hold Request
At no cost, members can place a hold on their membership up to twice per calendar year for a cumulative total of four months. To submit your hold request, please visit the front desk a minimum of 5 days before your hold start date. Membership holds for medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating the range of absence. Medical holds will not be included in the annual hold entitlement. For inquiries regarding membership holds, please email us.