Flexible Event Venue
From small intimate meetings to larger scale events, the Oval’s unique environment can accommodate a variety of setups for AGMs, board meetings, staff training, workshops, birthday parties and more. Three beautifully finished meetings rooms, three multi-purpose rooms, and a VIP hosting suite are available for rent.
Selection of indoor activity and meeting space, plus outdoor plazas with mountain and river views.
Tap into the world’s most recognized brand for performance and achievement at the Richmond Olympic Oval.
Over 50 major events and hundreds of meetings hosted each year.
- 3 Meeting Rooms
- 1.054A, 1.054B, and 1.055
- Legacy Lounge
- Meeting and/or Reception Space
- 3 Multi Purpose Rooms
- 2.029A, 2.029B, and 2.005
- The Track Zone
- 48,000 Sq Ft of Show Space
- Sport Hosting, Trade Shows, Galas, Receptions
- Birthday Parties
What Type of Event Are You Planning?
FROM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TO CORPORATE EVENTS—THE OVAL DELIVERS A GOLD MEDAL EXPERIENCE TO ALL.
The Richmond Olympic Oval is a breathtaking venue on the banks of the Fraser River and winner of numerous architectural awards. Home to long track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the Oval now offers an inspiring environment for all ages and skill levels to progress toward their own personal podiums.
Our facilities are available to rent for corporate team building, meetings, and sporting events. Not only do we provide a unique facility with a variety of meeting rooms, sport courts, reception areas, and outdoor spaces, but our professional event team will help you plan and create a memorable experience.
The Oval also offers energy breaks and corporate team building packages. Add a short fitness break to your meeting, or choose to engage in sporting activities, or other organized games.
The Richmond Olympic Oval currently offers the following ammenities:
- 2 Olympic sized ice rinks
- 6 hardwood courts
- 48,000 square feet of multipurpose space for Sport Hosting, Trade Shows, Galas or Receptions
- Built-in audio visual (projector and screen, whiteboard, Blu-ray/DVD player, sound system and wireless internet) in Meeting Rooms only
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with black out blinds (In meeting rooms only)
- Counter and sink available for use (Available in 2.029A / B, 1.055, 1.054B only)
- For catering needs, please contact the Events Department.