Last week we announced that we would be making some additions to our drop-in activities and capacity levels. This included the return of drop-in skating, Stick and Puck, doubles play for Table Tennis, and increased capacity for the climbing wall. As we continue to progressively resume service levels, we are pleased to announce the following changes coming into effect, Monday, July 12:
- Members and One Month Pass holders may book up to 2 activities per day using their Mind Body account. Members and Pass holders will also be eligible to book a third activity, provided there is space available. For revised Booking Terms and Conditions, please click here.
- Two time slots will be added Mondays and Wednesdays in the Fitness Centre from 7:15 – 8:30pm and 8:45 – 10:00pm.
- One additional time slot will be added on Mondays and Wednesdays for basketball from 7:30 – 8:30pm.
- Drop-in rates for all activities will be $20.
- The Call Centre hours will be adjusted to:
- Monday: 8:30am – 8:30pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 8:30pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 7:30pm
- Saturday: 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Sunday: closed
Please be reminded that all individuals aged 12 and over who are able to wear a face mask must do so when entering, exiting and moving throughout the building. While taking part in activities such as a fitness class, going to the fitness centre or playing a sport, masks are optional but recommended.
Throughout the pandemic, the safety of our customers and employees has been our top priority. We thank you for your patronage during this unprecedented time. We will continue to keep customers apprised of any changes to our operations and service levels.