Elite Goalie Centre of Excellence
Elite Goalie Centre of Excellence Program 2018-19
The High Performance Department at the Richmond Olympic Oval has been running the Elite Goalie Centre of Excellence since Fall 2015 for goalies between the ages 12 – 18 years old (Grade 8 – 12). Athletes in Grade 8 & 9 may not be eligible to receive Richmond Virtual School (RVS) school credits.
ELITE GOALIES CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE PROGRAM INFORMATION
Start Date: Oct 15 2018
End Date: June 3rd 2019
Time: 6:15am – 7:00am Dryland 7:15am – 8:30am Ice
The below Monday sessions will run on Thursdays instead due to coach availability.
- Monday Oct 29 -> Thurs Nov 1
- Monday Nov 5 -> Thurs. Nov 8
- Monday Feb 25 -> Thurs. Feb 28
- Monday Apr 15 -> Thurs. Apr 18
Holiday (no session): Nov 12, Dec 24, Dec 31, Feb 18, Mar, 18, Mar 25, Apr 22, May 20
Price: $3120 +tax
# of session: 26
Monthly payment plans are available.
- On Ice Goalie Instruction delivered by Pasco Valana and the team from Elite Goalies Canada.
- Hockey specific Dryland Training Sessions delivered by Richmond Oval High Performance Strength and Conditioning Coaches.
- Physical Education (PE) and Strength and Conditioning 10- 12 Academic School Credit completed through the Richmond Virtual School District.
- 2:1 and 3:1 On ice Goalie to Coach Ratio
- Small Group Strength and Conditioning Sessions in dedicated HP Centre
- Integrated performance services: Sport Nutrition, Sport Psychology, Concussion Baseline Testing
- Coordinated year round training
- High School Credits received for Hockey Training activities
- Dedicated High School teacher
- Program designed to free up block in regular school schedule
- Professional Goalie Coaches who work with Canadian National Level and Professional Athletes
- “Front of line” registration for Oval and EG Summer Camps
Click here if you want to read more about Elite Goalies program components including details for on & off-ice training, High Performance Integrated School Model and athlete testimonials.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 778.296.1421