In response to the Provincial Health Officer issuing new restrictions, the following Oval services will be temporarily impacted from December 23, 2021 to the end of day on January 18, 2022:
- The Fitness Centre will be closed
- All Group Fitness classes will be paused
- All Personal Training sessions will be paused
Services and programs NOT impacted and that will continue to be offered include:
- Drop-in sports including Table Tennis, Basketball, Climbing and Skating
- Registered Programs for children and youth, including camps
- Sports, including adult sports (with the exception of tournaments)
- Ovalfit at Home Virtual Classes are included in your membership and are a great way to keep up on your holiday fitness. Learn more here.
- Those wishing to put a temporary hold on their membership may do so by completing the online form found here.
Please continue to check the Oval’s website and social media channels for any other updates that may come.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
The Richmond Olympic Oval Team