The Richmond Olympic Oval Fitness Centre is a 20,000, square foot high-tech fitness training facility. Open to members and guests, the Centre is outfitted with state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment to support any fitness goal.
The Fitness Centre features:
- Room to Move: 20,000 sq ft and a continually evolving list of the industry’s best strength and cardio equipment.
- The View: glorious Coast Mountains and the Middle Arm of the Fraser River.
- Beginner’s Circuit Training: this area features the Hoist Roc-It line.
- Strength Machines: the complete line of Cybex Eagle and LifeFitness selectorized strength machines as well as Hammer Strength and Cybex Smith & Squat Rack plate loaded equipment.
- Olympic Lifting Area: equipped with 5 Olympic lifting squat racks, platforms, kettlebells, and plyo boxes.
- Free Weight Area: equipped with Cybex Cable Pulley systems, dumbbells, benches and barbells.
- Functional Training and Stretching Area: featuring the Kinesis™ Wall, a variety cardio machines, medicine balls, BOSU’s, stability/Ballast balls, foam rollers, and much more.
- Cardio, Cardio, Cardio: A massive selection of cardio pieces overlooking the activity level.
- NEW Precor bikes, Life Fitness ellipticals, StairMaster step mills and Hammer Strength lifting platforms.