BUILT FOR THE GAMES. DESIGNED FOR LEGACY.
The Richmond Olympic Oval is a breathtaking venue on the banks of the Fraser River and winner of the Institution of Structural Engineers top award for Sports or Leisure Structures.
Home to long track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the Oval offers an inspiring environment for all ages and skill levels to progress towards their own personal podiums.
Life Is Improving at the Oval!
- 20,000 sq ft Fitness Centre with stunning views of the North Shore mountains and Fraser River
- Over 100 pieces of strength and cardio equipment
- 2 Olympic sized ice rinks
- 18 badminton courts
- 13 FIVB regulation volleyball courts
- 10 FIBA regulation basketball courts
- 3 FIFA regulation indoor soccer fields
- 16 international sized table tennis tables
- 200m, 5-Lane training track
- 110m, 5-Lane sprint track
- Indoor rowing & paddling centre
- Group rowing & spinning studio
- Kinesis core conditioning room
- Mind/body studio
- Group fitness studio
- Sports leagues & training programs
- Personal training
- Oval Kids Summer Sport Camps
- Child minding
- Meeting & event spaces
Activities + Services Include:
- LifeMark Sport Medicine Centre
- Centric Health Pharmacy
- Family Doctor’s Office
- Canadian Sport Institute Pacific Admin and Lab
- The ROX SHOP Retail Store